Ultimate Bhutan 9 days
DAY 01: ARRIVE PARO; DRIVE TO THIMPHU
DAY 02: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
DAY 03: PUNAKHA
DAY 04: PUNAKHA – GANGTEY/PHOBJIKHA
DAY 05: GANGTEY / PHOBJIKHA – BUMTHANG
DAY 06: BUMTHANG
DAY 07: BUMTHANG – PARO (MOUNTAIN FLIGHT)
DAY 08: PARO
DAY 09: DEPART PARO
For those who wish to spare no expense in their experience of Bhutan, but have a limited amount of time, this is the trip for you. Ultimate Bhutan begins with your arrival by business class on Druk Air. Your first class accommodation options may include Taj Tashi, Uma Punakha, Gangtey Goenpa Lodge, Uma Paro, ZhiwaLing and Amankora providing you the finest in luxury with services including massage, spa, wellbeing therapies and fine dining. Your transfers are by the highest in luxury 4WD vehicles in Bhutan, whilst your excursion from Bhutan’s spiritual heartland Bumthang back to the western valley of Paro is undertaken mountain flight. You will be accompanied by our most senior guide and driver, as well as an interpreter if required. To truly immerse you in all things Bhutanese, we will arrange a private dinner and culture show, a traditional private tented lunch, and an audience with a Rinpoche (if available). All of these options can easily be tailored to suit your level of luxury.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ULTIMATE BHUTAN TOUR
The ‘Ultimate Bhutan’ Luxury Tour is ideal for those who wish to spare no expense in their experience of Bhutan, but have a limited amount of time. It explores all of the highlights of Bhutan’s western valleys, as well as the central Bumthang Valley utilising the most luxurious accommodations and services available in the kingdom.
- Stay in a boutique range of luxurious resorts and lodges offering every modern comfort.
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Indulge in a range of holistic therapies including Ayurveda, massage and facials and meditation.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Enjoy 5 star cuisine, including an opportunity to sample some of Bhutan’s fiery Chilli dishes.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Gain a birds-eye view of Bhutan as you transfer by air from Bumthang to Paro.
- Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
BHUTAN TOUR DATES:
All of our Bhutan tours are private, tailor-made journeys for independent travel on dates of your choosing. We can easily customise your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Please click on the ‘Tailor-Design This Tour’ tab above to begin customising this tour to your requirements. This tour can be experienced all year around.
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- Experienced driver.
- Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- All meals in Bhutan.
- All entrance fees and permits.